Purple Rain

Purple Rain

Categories

Landscape Design
powered by

My Blog

Purple Rain

As a Florida (Tampa) native, Landscape Designer and general lover of the outdoors, I love this time of year. The flowering trees are exquisite. The purple and yellow Tabebuia, Eastern Red Bud and Dogwoods are putting on an amazing show of color.  As I drive in old Seminole Heights, I am showered by purple rain of a huge Tabebuia that must have been here for years. I love using these flowering trees in my landscape designs. As winter leaves and spring arrives, these trees are an amazing representation of whats to come.  As with most landscape designers, we want to bring the indoors out and the outdoors in. I cut these branches and bring them indoors for an elegant display of flowers. So if you need a tree removed and are looking for a replacement or just want to plant a tree, consider one of these flowering beauties.

Tabebuia3, landscape design, All Landscape & Tree serviceEasternRedBud5, landscape design, All Landscape & Tree serviceTabebuia, landscape design, All Landscape & Tree serviceFlowerarrangement6, landscape design, All Landscape & Tree Service

17 Comments to Purple Rain:

Comments RSS
Landscape Lighting on Friday, November 09, 2012 11:31 AM
It's amazing what a few tweaks like, pathway lighting and landscape design can do for the look of a homeowners property.

buy essays cheap on Sunday, March 31, 2019 11:56 AM
I really wanted to attend the film festival but then I had to buy essays cheap so I had to divert all of my savings. But there is always a next year so I can go and attend the festival then.

Idaho on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 8:22 AM
To the glory of Dr. oshogum my Husband is back my life and the lady she married did not also bear him a child all for the help of Dr. oshogum. now i have a baby boy for him and still expecting another child by july.

MHR Writer on Saturday, April 06, 2019 3:51 AM
I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.

amity mayur vihar on Thursday, April 11, 2019 4:34 AM
This is some thing very informative and point to point. There is no round and round in this article. Like this smplicity . This clears my old point of view. THANKS

where can you buy forskolin on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 5:07 AM
Studies show that HIIT can be incredibly effective at ramping up fat burning and promoting weight loss.

Skycap Loans on Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:54 AM
Skycap Loans believes that money and finance are vitally important but ignored in the modern education system. Many people reach adulthood with little knowledge about how to spend and save the money they earn, and even less about how to improve their finances down the road.

v on Sunday, May 19, 2019 7:53 AM
v

altocompresspdf.com on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 7:06 PM
Well, you can know about many things on altocompresspdf.com. They don’t just have articles about pdf but other files as well. I got to know about some cool things from this site.

resumewritinggroup.com on Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:04 AM
I am very glad to see and read your blog like this. The color of the rain is supposedly white or colorless but in the said title it is purple. I love purple my bag, Teddy bear, ballpen, pillow and other kinds of stuff are color purple. Purple is just a combination of violet and white color, I didn't search for the color purple of what things it represents. It is a blog eight years before the year today, I like the content of the blog because of the simpler way it is presented. I am very interested in the blog that the writer of this will write someday, hope that you will read my comment.

tableclothsfactory on Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:40 PM
Purple Rain

Assignment Guarantee on Sunday, June 02, 2019 3:06 PM
Very informative blog. Especially for the students can get much information on this blog.

wholesale eyelashes on Monday, June 03, 2019 10:41 PM
Purple Rain

wedding stubby holders australia on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 10:43 PM
Purple Rain

Car Rental Larnaca on Friday, June 07, 2019 12:29 AM
Rent a Car Larnaca | Car Rental Larnaca | We, at CosmosCarRental.com ensure that each and every customer is kept happy. There are NO hidden costs.

iphone 8 plus cases on Friday, June 07, 2019 5:33 AM