Bringing the outdoors in

Purple Rain

Categories

Landscape Design
powered by

My Blog

Bringing the outdoors in

Even before the season springs into full bloom, you can bring nature indoors and breathe new life into your home. I love interior design almost as much as I love garden and exterior design. I love to accent my home with nature and want to share ways to bring the outdoors in.

Flowering branches

This time of year the eastern red buds are blooming. They are the beautiful tiny hot pink flowers you see bursting from a bare branch. I cut them and place them in a vase for a lovely display. The local garden centers also offer willow, forsythia and flowing cherry branches to name a few.

Terrariums

Terrariums are nostalgic for me. They remind me of my grandmothers very hip coffee table centerpiece back in the 70's. Now a days, my children love to help me plant and design these mini eco systems. My local garden center, Bloom in South Tampa, have an amazing assortment of tiny begonias, fern and moss that I used in my bell jars. You can use almost any glass container to make a terrarium. They can be tropical with ferns and moss, or you can go low maintenance and use succulents and cacti. You can get creative with accents like stones, wood and even figurines.

10 Comments to Bringing the outdoors in:

Comments RSS
i need an essay on Monday, April 01, 2019 6:05 AM
I am occupied in my working and this work is increasingly essential for me. Here is might be the absolute best things and every one of these things are beneficial for me and furthermore for my future. To its everything on us that how we can control this circumstance.
Reply to comment

Rich girl on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 8:23 AM
for any marriage or relationship problem contact oshogum now with oshogumspelltemple@live.com
Reply to comment

help with assignment helper on Friday, April 12, 2019 2:24 AM
I am greatly upbeat and concur with you since you have communicated it exceptionally well that physical instruction is imperative for a solid understudy. Physical training instructs the understudy that how to stay fit in the life and the significance of physical instruction.
Reply to comment

movie jacket on Thursday, May 02, 2019 6:05 AM
Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.
Reply to comment

Raven Jacket on Wednesday, May 08, 2019 3:44 AM
Thanks for sharing such a great and informative post.
Reply to comment

www.aussieessay.net on Friday, May 10, 2019 5:42 AM
I think it's a great idea. Can't wait to see more posts from you. I love it.
Reply to comment

best xbox one games on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 4:04 AM
we're currently playing in heaven, because in 2019, rammannut is now fun every week. Metro Exodus incredible first person selviytymisvarmistuksista Sekiro
Reply to comment

windowssround on Thursday, May 30, 2019 6:21 AM
this is truly spreading good knowledge.
Reply to comment

free xbox one live gold codes on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 4:36 AM
The voucher is in the local currency where you can buy a gift card, so it cannot be used in another country with a different currency.
Reply to comment

buy hollywood jacket on Thursday, June 13, 2019 4:07 AM
Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.
Reply to comment